Sunday 1 March 2015

Rejuvinit Beauty Blog



Introduction to Rejuvinit Beauty Blog

Hi Everyone
I have been having some difficulties with my local blog and decided to move the platform to a more stable environment.
What brought the Rejuvinit Beauty Blog into being?
The Healing stories and the Chronicles of Han Storm Blog have been split due to fans constantly asking questions about my Third Degree Burn Survivor story, my healing from lifelong Eczema and topical cortisone and steroid withdrawal symptoms (TSW) and the amazing Axhilirit and Rejuvinit products my husband had developed for me.
This blog will concentrate on my own and fans' experience with the Rejuvinit and Axhilirit products.
I hope you will find these blogs entertaining and educational.
Kind Regards
Han





No comments:

Post a Comment