– How I got my face cleared –by Rebecca Henrich, Sunnybrook Farm, Belize
You will need:
• Pure natural honey • Filtered or ideally, colloidal silver water
• Rejuvinit Beauty Oil or Gold • Luffa (rough scrub) and one soft scrubby
• Rejuvinit Beauty bar • Shea butter or another natural moisturizer
• “Mek Yuh Skin Glo” soap bar
Put pure honey on the worst spots and let it soak in. Then gently scrub your skin with a soft scrubby and the Rejuvinit Beauty bar soap. After rinsing and drying, apply shea butter or another natural moisturizer on your whole face.
Put pure honey on the worst spots and let it soak in. Scrub with a Mek-Yuh-Skin-Glo soap and a hard scrubby (Luffa). Then rinse and dry, add drops of the Rejuvinit beauty oil and apply Shea butter afterwards.
Repeat the routine daily. In severe cases, you may apply the Rejuvinit beauty oil in the mornings and evenings. One or two times a week put on a Turmeric scrub or mask, soak in for twenty minutes and rinse off. Apply moisturizer afterwards.
Basically, break down to:
Cleanse, tone and moisturize your face twice per day. Every day! Do not forget to scrub every once or twice a week with a natural facial scrub
©Picture courtesy of Rejuvinit
For more information on Rejuvinit, please visit www.rejuvinit.com